APPLICATION AND ENROLMENT PROCEDURE
Step 1: NOMINATION – for Partner Universities Coordinators
In order to be accepted by the School of Engineering, the HOME INSTITUTION of students selected within the framework of the Erasmus+ programme or the Cooperation agreement must send an official NOMINATION to the International Relations Office (firstname.lastname@example.org ) within the following dates:
- 1st Semester of full year: 15th March – 15th May
- 2nd Semester: 15th September – 15th November
The nomination should include the following information for each student:
- Erasmus University Code
- Student’s Name and Surname
- Student’s email address
- Field of study
- 1st or 2nd cycle Degree course
- Period (first/second semester, full year)
Step 2: APPLICATION – for nominated students
Once we receive your nomination, our office will contact the student by email, providing all the information needed to proceed with the Application and all the documentation required. Students are required to prepare all the documentation which should be sent within the following deadlines:
- 1st Semester of full year: 30th June
- 2nd Semester: 30th November
Documents to present:
- Enrolment Form: it must be signed and sealed by your home institution. No enrolment will be accepted if the stamp and signature are missing
- Learning Agreement: duly signed and sealed by your home institution with all the courses you wish to attend.
- Certificate of knowledge of Italian (minimum Level B1).
- A copy of the student’s national identity card (for EU members) or passport (non-EU members).
- Transcript of Record (Bachelor and Master Degree course)
- Two passport size photograph (the photos must be provided upon arrival in Italy)
In order to fill in the Learning Agreement, the courses information can be found on www.ingegneria.unifi.it clicking on SCUOLA – DIDATTICA – OFFERTA FORMATIVA
All required documents should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com. Indded, we accept scanned copy and it is not required to receive the original documents by post. If on the contrary the Home Institution prefers original signatures please use regular mail after our confirmation via e-mail that the documents are satisfactory completed.
Step 3: CHECK IN PROCEDURE IN FLORENCE
Once you arrive in Florence you should go personally to the International Relations Office of the School of Engineering to register your arrival.
The School of Engineering is situated in via Santa Marta, 3 – you can reach the campus by bus route 4.
Office hours: Tuesday 10.00 -13.00 / Thursday 10.00 -13.00 ore 15.00 – 17.00